The ECCO M GOLF BIOM® H4 has a cutting-edge outsole and BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology for contemporary comfort and performance. Three distinct portions of the ECCO MTN GRIP outsole offer stability, traction, and rotational support, while the PU midsole with TPU inserts on either side tightly grips your foot and adds further stability. This minimalist shoe gives style on and off the course and is made of tough ECCO leather with a smooth, micro-perforated embossing. GORE-TEX waterproof technology will keep your foot dry in damp weather.
- Your feet will stay dry since they are made of sturdy ECCO leather and have 100% GORE-TEX waterproof protection.
- Using an anatomical last, BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology lowers you to the ground.
- Through three distinct portions, the ECCO MTN GRIP outsole offers stability, traction, and rotational support.
- For improved stability, X-TENSA INVISIBLE TECHNOLOGY connects the sole unit to the laces via internal enforcement.
- The lightweight, ergonomically designed soles made possible by ECCO FLUIDFORMTM Technology provide the utmost in comfort and flexibility.
- For long-lasting cushioning and breathability, the Ortholite® inlay sole is removable and washable.