Use Coupon Code: ADCFOUMC
Wireless HDMI Display Adapter, AGPTEK Wifi HDMI Adapter 4K Ultra HD HDR Streaming Dongle Receiver for iPhone/iPad/Android/iOS/Window/Mac OS Laptop/Tablet to PC/TV/Monitor/Projector, Support Airplay, Miracast, DLNA
C $22.99 in stock
as of January 21, 2022 12:33 pm
Wireless HDMI Display Adapter
AGPTEK Wifi HDMI Adapter 4K Ultra HD HDR Streaming Dongle Receiver for iPhone/iPad/Android/iOS/Window/Mac OS Laptop/Tablet to PC/TV/Monitor/Projector, Support Airplay, Miracast, DLNA
- [Ease of use] No further application is required. To play the media freely on the big screen, just enter the router password on the screen. Follow the instructions in the user manual to insert> connect. There is no entangled cable, just plug it in. Simply put your handbag in your travel bag and connect to classes, lectures and meetings.
- [4K Ultra HD & HDR] This wireless HDMI adapter supports video resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) and above (1080P Full HD / 720P). Choose an immersive movie experience in your private home theater or enjoy the joy of playing games on the big screen. Streaming ultra-clear video on a large screen can also help protect your eyesight.
- [2.4G Wireless HDMI and Advanced Chip] Equipped with a 2.4G external antenna and an improved high-performance chip, it resists signal interference and displays images and sounds in real time. The high-speed processor provides ultra-clear image quality, realizes high-speed transfer, and significantly reduces heat generation.
- [Wireless Connection] This wireless display adapter is compatible with IOS / Android / Windows / Mac OS systems such as iPhone, iPad, Macbook, Samsung, LG, HTC, PC. Supports Miracast / Airplay / DLNA functions. Tap to enjoy a high quality visual feast. (* Note: Airplay is not supported 2)
- [Quality and Warranty] We offer a full refund or exchange during the 12 month warranty period to provide a risk-free shopping experience. * Note: ① The miracast dongle must be powered via an external power supply unit (5 V / 2 A or higher). Do not use the TV’s USB port directly for power. ② Due to the HDCP protection protocol, iOS devices cannot mirror encrypted video applications such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +. Android devices are compatible with most apps.
|Supported internet services||Airplay, DLNA, Miracast, Google TV, YouTube|