CHeflee Stand Mixer Cake Mixer, 8 Quart, 660W Pure Copper Motor, 6+P Speed, Planetary Mixing Action, Kitchen Electric Mixer with Dough Hook, Wire Whip & Beater, Food Mixer Champagne…
A stand mixer is an absolute need if you love to bake. This kitchen tool makes baking a breeze by streamlining dough preparation and easily whipping cream, egg whites, and other ingredients without taxing your arm. Even experienced cooks enjoy how easily a stand mixer can shred chicken or pork, produce the fluffiest mashed potatoes, and properly combine meatball ingredients. Additionally, 8 quarts of capacity are perfect for large families or all the bake sale heroes out there! You should relish the fun of cooking, Cheflee hopes!
- [660W Powerful Motor] The stand mixer’s 660W power allows it to knead glove film in just 5 to 10 minutes. So there you have it—the secret to a loaf of fluffy, stretchy bread. All of the internal gears are composed of sturdy metal, ensuring a longer lifespan and more reliable output.
- 8 QT SUS304 food-safe stainless steel bowl with a huge capacity to fulfill your high productivity needs. A dough hook, beater, stainless steel egg whisk, egg white separator, splash guard, spatula, and dust cover are also included with the stand mixer.
- [6+P Speed &Spring Tilt Lock] Six speeds, ranging from low speed stirring to high speed whipping cream, can accommodate your various mixing needs. The inner spring in the electric mixer tilt lock ensures that the head may lower gradually and that no force is required to pull it up. The tilt lock can lock the head when it is pushed up to ensure that it won’t drop forcefully. Additionally, it makes it simple to install or remove the bowl and its accessories.
- [Planetary Mixing Action] The Cheflee food mixer rotates while simultaneously rotating around the bowl to ensure that food is well blended and to prevent any mixture from getting trapped around the bowl’s edge while in use.
- Six silicone suckers with anti-slip properties boost machine stability and prevent movement or bouncing while in use. To promote heat dissipation, there is a vent behind the tilt-head as well.