Use Coupon Code: EDBJCXFF
Toys for 0-12 Month Old Baby, CHIMMY Baby Toys 0-12 Months Newborn Toys Infant Toys 0-12 Months Baby Mirror Sensory Toys for Babies Tummy Time Christmas Xmas Gifts for Baby Girls Stocking Stuffers
C $18.99 in stock
as of August 14, 2022 9:36 pm
CHIMMY Baby Toys 0-12 Months is a delightful toy for the new parents. The toys are a perfect gift for baby girls and boys, stocking stuffers, and Christmas or Xmas gifts. They’re also great for toddlers during tummy time!
- Baby’s Safety Toy: The teethers hanging on the mirror are made of materials that are safe for babies to eat, so you can safely allow your child to use them to grind their teeth. The cloth book’s edge is smooth and difficult to bump. The mirror is made of a durable, hard-to-break material called acrylic.
- Baby’s Favorite Game Babies love to smile and wave their hands about while babbling when they stare in the mirror. Mirroring your child can increase their enjoyment of games while also increasing their self-awareness. A terrific tummy time toy is our baby mirror.
- Our fabric book was created as a visual development toy based on how babies develop their vision. Babies between the ages of 0 and 3 months are in the black-and-white vision phase; their parents should show them the cloth book’s black-and-white pages. Babies between the ages of 3 and 6 months are in the color transition phase; their parents should show them the book’s colorful pages.
- There are numerous advantages to placing a mirror in front of your child. He will try to climb up to the mirror, developing leg strength; he will need to lift his head to look at himself in the mirror, developing neck strength; and he will extend his hand to grasp himself in the mirror, developing finger flexibility.
- The “Tummy Time Anywhere” mirror may hang from a crib or car seat with a strap or stand on its own on a table or the floor. Our baby mirror is incredibly portable and collapsible for simple carrying, allowing babies to enjoy their entertaining tummy time whenever and wherever they please. [NOTE: Before using, remove the mirror’s protective coating.]